- KEEP - Agreed, it's not worthless. In time, we will hopefully have more information to add to these pages, and it's good that for now we have a foundation. Imagine if this page and all the other timeline pages with small pieces of data were deleted - if enough information came about to result in a new page, some facts might slip through the cracks. Anyhoo, keep it. -- Manticore Talk | CSV 14:14, 8 April 2007 (UTC)
- KEEP I agree.--ME The Great 19:53, 10 April 2007 (UTC)
- KEEP agreed. --ED(talk)(shockfront) 00:33, 12 April 2007 (UTC)
- KEEP Why the hell should this be deleted? There are dozens of crap articles you guys need to delete, but all you can see is the good articles needing to be deleted? Halopedia has really let itself down. --UNSC Trooper TalkMy Work 08:59, 20 June 2008 (UTC)
- KEEP O....kay? How is it worthless? Its short, yes, but the information on it is accurate. -- CoH|Councillor]] Specops306 - Kora 'Morhek 09:34, 20 June 2008 (UTC)
has anyone noticed the that despite it saying the this jethro guy was born in 2461 on harvest, later pages say that harvest was only colonized in 2468-2470 so how could a guy be born 8 years before the colony even existed?
Acceptable overkill 15:30, 9 March 2011 (EST)
- It's an oversight by Joseph Staten who wrote Contact Harvest. Alternatively, one could argue that the planet was under the process of colonisation, thus not really colonised, which took 7 years to complete. — subtank 15:35, 9 March 2011 (EST)