Archive:Halo Nation/Request for Adminship/Sniperteam82308
From Halopedia, the Halo wiki
I, Ultra Force, nominate Sniperteam82308 for adminship at Halo Nation.
Nominee, please accept or defer the above nomination below this line.
I'm pretty sure this is where I sign up? Wait... what am I signing up for again? :P But yes, I accept my nomination. Sniperteam82308 05:54, March 29, 2012 (UTC)
Reason for nomination
Greetings, fellow Halo Nationers. I am nominating Sniper for many reasons, one of which is the lack of activity from the Administration. As of now, we have seven, however only Karl, Leo, and I are consistently active while the rest hardly displays participation to this site. Secondly, Sniper has met the requirements, being a two and a half year veteran of the Halo wiki with 1500 total edits and 1000 as mainspace. On another note, he's a Bureaucrat and long-time member of the Red vs. Blue Wiki.
While his behavior on chat is sometimes questionable, he has never once been banned from our chat and is one of the eldest in terms of Moderator experience. Karl and I are not enough to keep Chat Moderators in check but that can change with the promotion of Sniperteam, since he's very active there.
Ironically, today is March 28th, and if this nomination should pass, he will be the 28th administrator. Feel free to leave comments below and stay frosty, Halo Nation.
Support (23/4) sysop
Neutral (0/0) Sysop
Against (0/0) Sysop
Nominee, if you accept the nomination, please answer the following questions. It is advised that voters check the nominee's responses before voting.
Since before time began... I mean a long time ago in a galaxy far far away... I mean June 9th, 2010... man dates are hard.
2. What do you believe are your most valued contributions to Halo Nation?
My secksy body?... No? Okay. Probably reverts of multiple vandalism.
3. What do you believe are your most valued technical contributions to Halo Nation?
Probably reverts of vandalism.
4. What do you believe are your most valued contributions to the community?
I try and help out the members of the community if I can with personal problems or fights between members.
5. If you are administrated, what changes do you propose?
The rules of chat being more strictly enforced.
6. To the best of your understanding, what does administratorship entail?
Pffffffft. Adminship doesn't have a tail. How dumb is you?
I mean it will allow me to delete spam pages or ban a vandal when administration isn't on.
7. To the best of your understanding, when will you be able to check Halo Nation after you are administrated, in the event that you are?
8. What communities are you associated with online, Halo and otherwise?
A few other wikis, namely the Red vs. Blue and Red vs. Blue fanon wikis.
9. What is your familiarity with the Halo universe?
I own all of the games, books, and comics.
10. What is your familiarity with Wikia and Halo Nation policies?
I've been on Wikia for two years and am quite familiar with it and I've memorized the polices in 7 different languages.
11. What is your relationship with the Halo Nation community and current administration?
I know most of the community quite well thanks to the chat and am friends with most, if not all, of the administration.
12. How may users contact you?
Email or through chat.