Archive:Halo Nation/Request for Adminship/Sniperteam82308
From Halopedia, the Halo wiki
Request for Adminship: Sniperteam82308
- Talk page
- Email user
- Edit count
I, Ultra Force, nominate Sniperteam82308 for adminship at Halo Nation.
Nominee, please accept or defer the above nomination below this line.
I'm pretty sure this is where I sign up? Wait... what am I signing up for again? :P But yes, I accept my nomination. Sniperteam82308 05:54, March 29, 2012 (UTC)
Reason for nomination
Greetings, fellow Halo Nationers. I am nominating Sniper for many reasons, one of which is the lack of activity from the Administration. As of now, we have seven, however only Karl, Leo, and I are consistently active while the rest hardly displays participation to this site. Secondly, Sniper has met the requirements, being a two and a half year veteran of the Halo wiki with 1500 total edits and 1000 as mainspace. On another note, he's a Bureaucrat and long-time member of the Red vs. Blue Wiki.
While his behavior on chat is sometimes questionable, he has never once been banned from our chat and is one of the eldest in terms of Moderator experience. Karl and I are not enough to keep Chat Moderators in check but that can change with the promotion of Sniperteam, since he's very active there.
Ironically, today is March 28th, and if this nomination should pass, he will be the 28th administrator. Feel free to leave comments below and stay frosty, Halo Nation.
Support (23/4) sysop
- Support - As per my nomination. Ultra Force
- Support - As per nomination. J98
- Support - I do believe that snipes is more than capable to handle adminship, maybe even help us with the overpopulation of cmods as well. Sgt Stacker117 12:16, March 29, 2012 (UTC)
- Support - Nothing to add to previous comments. Wilc0
- Support - As per the nomination. Karl
- Support - He is a good friend and probably one of the mods that actually are capable of a chance at Admin. As per nomination. :P CelestiaOfEquestria 20:55, March 29, 2012 (UTC)
- Support I support. Sniper is a great chat mod. One of the more sane ones who is fair and kind. Dannoh403 21:10, March 29, 2012 (UTC)
- Support- Nice guy, great chat mod though to me the next level would be better for him. Shotgun02 21:53, March 29, 2012 (UTC)
- Support - He's a nice guy, admin capabilities gewd ^^ --Terra-287 21:13, March 29, 2012 (UTC)
- Support - As per nomination Evodvi 17:49, March 29, 2012 (EST)
- Support - Sniper has more than proven his competence and experience, so this one approves :) A.J. 21:53, March 29, 2012 (UTC)
- Support - Sniper's reliable, although erratic, he is very effective in that chat. There i did it. 22:36, March 29, 2012 (UTC)
- Support - Sniper would be a good Administrator. As per nomination. SU
- Support - Sniper would make a great admin. He meets the requirements, and above all he's a nice guy. As per nomination. Vid
- Support -Sinper is a very good choice for an admin he is a people person,very kind. KPA Soldier2027 02:55, March 30, 2012 (UTC)KPA Soldier 2027 A.K.A. Belarus
- Support As per reasons for nominations; in addition, I feel Sniper is capable of maturely administrating the Halo Nation wikia, and, as such, I am willing to trust him with the proverbial keys. -Leo Fox 11:17, March 30, 2012 (UTC)
- Support - Why not?--Spartacus0898 16:50, March 30, 2012 (UTC)
- Support - Holy mother of Celestia that is a load of votes! Yes, Sniperteam, I believe that you are highly qualified to be an admin! May DA MAGICKS be with you. HaloReplicas
- Support - I agree.-the rook13
- Support - Sure, why not, bro? - Mr. 479
- Support - I do believe sniper is more than ready to be an Admin.He is humor filled but does help the chat from the unwanted.LETP Rainbow Soviet Supah Niggah Dash 16:13, March 31, 2012 (UTC) 15:54, March 31, 2012 (UTC)
- Support - ODST 15:58, March 31, 2012 (UTC)
- Support might as well _SheerAvenger777
Neutral (0/0) Sysop
Against (0/0) Sysop
Nominee, if you accept the nomination, please answer the following questions. It is advised that voters check the nominee's responses before voting.
1. When did you join Halo Nation?
Since before time began... I mean a long time ago in a galaxy far far away... I mean June 9th, 2010... man dates are hard.
2. What do you believe are your most valued contributions to Halo Nation?
My secksy body?... No? Okay. Probably reverts of multiple vandalism.
3. What do you believe are your most valued technical contributions to Halo Nation?
Probably reverts of vandalism.
4. What do you believe are your most valued contributions to the community?
I try and help out the members of the community if I can with personal problems or fights between members.
5. If you are administrated, what changes do you propose?
The rules of chat being more strictly enforced.
6. To the best of your understanding, what does administratorship entail?
Pffffffft. Adminship doesn't have a tail. How dumb is you?
I mean it will allow me to delete spam pages or ban a vandal when administration isn't on.
7. To the best of your understanding, when will you be able to check Halo Nation after you are administrated, in the event that you are?
8. What communities are you associated with online, Halo and otherwise?
A few other wikis, namely the Red vs. Blue and Red vs. Blue fanon wikis.
9. What is your familiarity with the Halo universe?
I own all of the games, books, and comics.
10. What is your familiarity with Wikia and Halo Nation policies?
I've been on Wikia for two years and am quite familiar with it and I've memorized the polices in 7 different languages.
11. What is your relationship with the Halo Nation community and current administration?
I know most of the community quite well thanks to the chat and am friends with most, if not all, of the administration.
12. How may users contact you?
Email or through chat.