1 asteroid belt
The Soell system is the planetary system in which Threshold, Basis, and Installation 04 are located. The star seems to be located near the rim of the Milky Way. Soell is orbited by nine planets - four outer planets and five inner planets separated by an asteroid belt.
- This section needs expansion. You can help Halopedia by .
The five inner planets of the Soell system all appear to be terrestrial. The innermost planet is small with one small natural satellite. The second planet is small and moonless. The third orbiting body is a tiny, cratered planet with two small natural satellites. The fourth planet is orbited by three moons. The fifth planet orbiting Soell is a terrestrial planet with a slight ovoid shape and a single natural satellite.
Beyond the relatively sparse asteroid belt, the sixth orbiting planet is a large, ringed gas giant. Threshold is the seventh and largest planet in Soell's orbit. Threshold is orbited by Basis, a massive natural satellite and the gas giant's only apparent moon, and Installation 04. The eighth planet is a shattered, rocky world. The ninth planet orbiting Soell is a large, cratered terrestrial planet. Soell's outermost orbiting planet has an elliptical orbit, thus occasionally bringing it closer to Soell than the eighth closest planet.
List of appearances
- Halo: The Fall of Reach (First appearance)
- Halo: Combat Evolved
- Halo: The Flood
- Halo: First Strike
- Halo 2
- Halo Graphic Novel
- Halo Legends
- Halo: Evolutions - Essential Tales of the Halo Universe
- Halo: Reach
- Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary
- Halo: Fall of Reach
- Halo 2: Anniversary
- Halo 5: Guardians
- Halo Mythos
- Halo: Tales from Slipspace
- Dominion Splinter (Flashback)
- ^ a b Halo: Combat Evolved: Sybex Official Strategies & Secrets, page 63
- ^ Halo: Combat Evolved
- ^ Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary
- ^ Halo: Reach
- ^ a b c Halo 5: Guardians, multiplayer level Truth
- ^ YouTube: Soell System Hologram - Halo 5 Guardians
- ^ Halo: The Essential Visual Guide, page 195
- ^ Halo.bungie.org: Re: Climate?