Spartan is the term used to describe members of several supersoldier programs instituted by the United Nations Space Command prior to and throughout much of the 26th century. They are named after the Ancient Greek warriors of Sparta. More specifically, were you looking for:
- Sparta — An ancient Greek city state and home to the original Spartans.
- ORION Project — (also known as the SPARTAN-I Program) the precursor to future attempts by the UNSC.
- SPARTAN-II Program — the iconic supersoldiers of the Human-Covenant War.
- SPARTAN-III Program — a group of nearly one thousand supersoldiers enlisted from war orphans.
- SPARTAN-IV Program — a post-war generation similar to the original ORION supersoldiers
- SPARTAN Program — an overview of all four Spartan programs.
- Spartan — a post-war independent branch for all surviving supersoldiers.
- M6 Grindell/Galilean Nonlinear Rifle — (also known as the Spartan Laser) a high-powered anti-vehicle weapon.
- This is a disambiguation page — a navigational aid which lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.