The Community Portal is the central place to find out what's happening on Halopedia. Learn what tasks need to be done, what groups can be joined, and get or post news about recent events or current activities.
- Two new Halo stories, Halo: Envoy by Tobias Buckell and Halo: Smoke and Shadow by Kelly Gay, have been announced! Read more HERE!
- Halo: Fractures, a collection of short stories by a variety of writers, has been released on September 20, 2016! Read more HERE!
- Halo Mythos, an illustrated guide to the history of the Halo universe, has been released on September 6, 2016!
- Halo 5: Forge, a port of Halo 5: Guardians' Forge mode, has been released on September 8, 2016! Read more HERE!
- Halo Wars 2, a sequel to Halo Wars, has been announced for release in February 21, 2017! Read more about it HERE!
- Halo: Tales from Slipspace, a comic anthology, has been announced for release on October 25, 2016! Read more HERE!
• Got something to announce? Post it here!
Article Improvement Drive is a community project to improve the wiki's content through bringing articles in dire need of improvement—from cleanup to content expansion and updates—to everyone's attention. Anyone is welcome to participate in the project!
The following articles are in need of new content:
See the AID project page
for more information!
Halo: Reach is a first-person shooter video game set in the Halo universe and direct prequel to Halo: Combat Evolved, depicting the Fall of Reach. It was developed by Bungie, LLC. and published by Microsoft Game Studios for the Xbox 360 console. It was announced by Joe Staten during Microsoft's Media Briefing at E3 2009; Reach was released on September 14, 2010 in North America, Europe, Australia, and Asia with the exclusion of Japan whose release was a day later. Upon the first day of release, Reach grossed over $200 million, surpassing Halo 3's record of $170 million.
Nominate a featured article here!
: Top Gear Talks Halo 4 Warthog in Forza 4
For more weblinks, see the Community page.
|Homepage of Bungie Studios
||Halo Waypoint, under 343 Industries
||Ultimate fansite for everything Halo!
|| Halo Archive|
A repository for all things Halo with a vibrant community.
|| Halo Canon|
YouTube channel focusing on Halo lore.
Homepage of the Nintendo Independent Wiki Alliance, an affiliate site consisting of several Nintendo-related wikis.