The Community Portal is the central place to find out what's happening on Halopedia. Learn what tasks need to be done, what groups can be joined, and get or post news about recent events or current activities.
• Got something to announce? Post it here!
- Halo: Smoke and Shadow, a novella by Kelly Gay, has been released as of November 28, 2016! Read more HERE!
- Halo: Tales from Slipspace, a comic anthology, has been released as of October 25, 2016! Read more HERE!
- Halo: Warfleet, a technical guidebook to the starships of the Halo universe, has been announced for a 2017 release! Read more HERE!
- Halo: Envoy, a novel by Tobias Buckell and have been announced! Read more HERE!
- Halo: Fractures, a collection of short stories by a variety of writers, has been released on September 20, 2016! Read more HERE!
- Halo 5: Forge, a port of Halo 5: Guardians' Forge mode, has been released on September 8, 2016! Read more HERE!
- Halo Wars 2, a sequel to Halo Wars, has been announced for release in February 21, 2017! Read more about it HERE!
Article Improvement Drive is a community project to improve the wiki's content through bringing articles in dire need of improvement—from cleanup to content expansion and updates—to everyone's attention. Anyone is welcome to participate in the project!
The following articles are in dire need of new content:
See the AID project page
for more information!
Halo: Reach is a first-person shooter video game set in the Halo universe and direct prequel to Halo: Combat Evolved, depicting the Fall of Reach. It was developed by Bungie, LLC. and published by Microsoft Game Studios for the Xbox 360 console. It was announced by Joe Staten during Microsoft's Media Briefing at E3 2009; Reach was released on September 14, 2010 in North America, Europe, Australia, and Asia with the exclusion of Japan whose release was a day later. Upon the first day of release, Reach grossed over $200 million, surpassing Halo 3's record of $170 million.
Nominate a featured article here!
This galaxy is vast; its wonders and beauty are almost unfathomable. But the galaxy also hides dark secrets, some of which have lain dormant since the beginning of time itself. There is a danger in secrets, both in seeking and in knowing. Some things are meant to be hidden from view. Some mysteries defy understanding, and sometimes even the things we think we know are untrue. Some secrets should remain untouched.
For more weblinks, see the Community page.
|Homepage of Bungie Studios
||Halo Waypoint, under 343 Industries
||Ultimate fansite for everything Halo!
|| Halo Archive|
A repository for all things Halo with a vibrant community.
|| Halo Canon|
YouTube channel focusing on Halo lore.
Homepage of the Nintendo Independent Wiki Alliance, an affiliate site consisting of several Nintendo-related wikis.