From Halopedia, the Halo wiki
- "Battle tested for your home"
- —A slogan from an ad of Misriah Armory
Most standard-issue UNSC weapons, armor, and equipment are produced by Misriah Armory. Civilians are able to buy military-grade weapons such as the BR55 and the M90, as evidenced by an advertisement of the company.
 Weapons and ammunition
- BR55 Battle Rifle
- BR85 Heavy Barrel Service Rifle
- H-165 FOM
- M247 General Purpose Machine Gun
- M247T Medium Machine Gun
- M247H Heavy Machine Gun
- M319 Individual Grenade Launcher
- M41 Surface-to-Surface Rocket Medium Anti-Vehicle/Assault Weapon
- M45 Tactical Shotgun
- M460 Automatic Grenade Launcher
- M6 Grindell/Galilean Nonlinear Rifle
- M6 sidearm series
- M739 Light Machine Gun
- M7/Caseless Submachine Gun
- M7S Caseless Submachine Gun
- M90A Close Assault Weapon System[Note 1]
- MA assault rifle series[Note 2]
- Sniper Rifle System 99 Anti-Matériel
- Hand-loaded, match-grade 14.5x114mm APFSDS ammunition
- F-41 Broadsword
- D77-TC Pelican
- M12 Light Reconnaissance Vehicle[Note 3]
- UH-144 Falcon
- Misriah shares its name with an organization in the Marathon universe.
- Walter Vickers' father is a chief financial advisor at Misriah.
 List of appearances
- Halo Graphic Novel
- Page 122 (First mentioned)
- Halo: Ghosts of Onyx (Mentioned only)
- Halo: Landfall
- Halo: Arms Race (First appearance)
- Halo 3
- Halo 3: ODST
- Halo: Reach
- Halo 4
- ^ As the M90A is produced by Weapon System Technologies, it is likely that Weapon System Technologies is a subsidiary of Misriah Armory, or that production of the weapon is licensed by one firm to the other.
- ^ No source has explicitly stated that the entire MA series was produced by Misriah Armory. However, this article assumes that this is so, as the MA37 ICWS is produced by Misriah Armory.
- ^ Misriah Armory's Mars facility produces the M12 LRV; this is likely done under license from AMG Transport Dynamics.
- ^ Halo: Ghosts of Onyx, page 259
- ^ Misriah Armory Ad
- ^ The Rose (Terminal 2): On January 6, 2345 (Earth A.D.), at the United Earth Government Misriah food distribution center, what had begun as a commonplace food riot turned into a massacre. The UEG riot troopers who arrived at the scene had been informed that the rioters were armed. As the UEG troopers approached the scene in their Randal Hover tank, plasma fire began spraying upwards. In a flash decision, the commander of the Hover tank ordered his crew to open fire upon the crowd. It took only five seconds for over five hundred starving Martians to be incinerated.
- ^ Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn, Special Edition