"INCOMING CONTACT, UNKNOWN CLASSIFICATION!"This article has new content coming soon, and may not be complete, confirmed or correct. Please update it as soon as any relevant and accurate material is available.
- This article is a stub. You can help Halopedia by .
The Reclaimer Trilogy is the recently announced second trilogy of Halo games. The first installment of this series, Halo 4, was released on November 6, 2012. The trilogy itself was first announced on June 6th, 2011 when a teaser trailer presented at Microsoft's E3 Media Briefing confirmed that Halo 4 is to be the first installment in a new trilogy of games, which was later identified as the Reclaimer Trilogy during Halo Fest at PAX Prime 2011.
- Main article: Halo 4
- "Set in the aftermath of Halo 3, Master Chief returns to confront his own destiny and face an ancient evil that threatens the fate of the entire universe. Halo 4 marks the start of a new trilogy that begins with its release in 2012."
- —Official summary
Halo 4 marks the return of John-117 as a playable protagonist after three Halo games focusing on different sets of characters. Having been lost in space in the finale of Halo 3, John-117 and Cortana, adrift aboard the wreckage of the frigate Forward Unto Dawn. They find themselves being drawn into Requiem, a Forerunner Shield World first seen in the Legendary ending of Halo 3.
- ^ a b c Halo Official Site: Halo 4 Panel Opening Video
- ^ Halo Waypoint: The Halo Bulletin 4.17.2012
- ^ YouTube: Halo Fest 2011 - Halo 4 Discussion! PART 3
- ^ E3 2011
- ^ YouTube: Halo Fest: Halo 4 Panel
- ^ Awakening