- This article is a stub. You can help Halopedia by .
The Reclaimer Saga, originally the Reclaimer Trilogy, is the ongoing second phase of the Halo video game franchise. The first installment of the then-trilogy, Halo 4, was announced on June 6th, 2011 with a teaser trailer presented at Microsoft's E3 Media Briefing. The subseries was first identified as the Reclaimer Trilogy during Halo Fest at PAX Prime 2011. The series launched with Halo 4's release on November 6, 2012.
- Main article: Halo 4
- "Set in the aftermath of Halo 3, Master Chief returns to confront his own destiny and face an ancient evil that threatens the fate of the entire universe. Halo 4 marks the start of a new trilogy that begins with its release in 2012."
- —Official summary
Halo 4 marks the return of John-117 as a playable protagonist after three Halo games focusing on different sets of characters. Having been lost in space in the finale of Halo 3, John-117 and Cortana are adrift aboard the wreckage of the frigate Forward Unto Dawn. They find themselves being drawn into Requiem, a Forerunner Shield World first seen in the Legendary ending of Halo 3.
Halo Xbox One
- Main article: Halo Xbox One
Halo Xbox One is the second game in the Reclaimer Saga. It is set to be released in 2014.
- ^ a b IGN:' Halo Reclaimer Trilogy Expanded to 'Saga
- ^ a b c Halo Official Site: Halo 4 Panel Opening Video
- ^ E3 2011
- ^ YouTube: Halo Fest: Halo 4 Panel
- ^ Halo Waypoint: The Halo Bulletin 4.17.2012
- ^ YouTube: Halo Fest 2011 - Halo 4 Discussion! PART 3
- ^ Computer and Videogames.com - Halo Reclaimer Trilogy expanded to a 'saga', says MS exec
- ^ Awakening
- ^ Halo Waypoint: Halo Xbox One