From Halopedia, the Halo wiki
- The original Halo trilogy - The original first-person shooter trilogy.
- Halo: Combat Evolved - The first Halo video game.
- Halo 2 - The second Halo video game.
- Halo 3 - The final installment of the FPS trilogy.
- Halo 3 Beta - The beta stage of the third installment.
- The Reclaimer Saga - A follow-up to the original trilogy of games.
- Halo 4 - The first game in the new saga made by 343 Industries, released on November 6, 2012.
- Halo 5: Guardians - Second game of the Reclaimer Saga, set for release in Fall 2015.
- Halo 5: Guardians Multiplayer Beta - Beta stage for Halo 5: Guardians.
- A series of Halo spin-off games.
- Halo Wars - A Halo Real-Time Strategy game developed by Ensemble Studios.
- Halo 3: ODST - A spin-off game on the Halo 3 engine.
- Halo: Reach - A prequel to Halo: Combat Evolved.
- Halo: Reach Multiplayer Beta - The beta stage of the sixth installment.
- Halo: Spartan Assault - A top-down action shooter.
- Canceled Halo games.
- Halo: Chronicles - A Halo game developed by Peter Jackson and Wingnut Interactive in association with Bungie. As of 2009, the game has been confirmed as canceled.
- Pre-Xbox Halo - Halo: Combat Evolved before it became the game it is today.
- Halo 2 Multiplayer Map Pack - The expansion pack of the Halo 2 multiplayer.
- Halo 3: Mythic - The expansion pack of the Halo 3 multiplayer introducing three new maps.
- Halo 3 Collector's Edition - A special edition of the game.
- Halo 3 Legendary Edition - The ultimate special edition of the game.
- Halo Wars: Limited Edition - The limited edition of the Halo RTS. Includes several rare pieces of merchandise.
- Halo: Reach Limited Edition - The limited edition package of the game.
- Halo: Reach Legendary Edition - The ultimate special edition of the game.
- Halo 4 Limited Edition - The special edition of the game including exclusive in-game content.
Video game levels
- "Halo" - The second level in Halo: Combat Evolved.
- "Delta Halo" - The eighth level in Halo 2.
- "Halo" - The tenth and final level of Halo 3.
Films and other series
- Halo: Landfall - A series of live-action short films made to promote the release of Halo 3.
- Halo Movie - The Hollywood feature production. It has been delayed indefinitely, and executive producer Peter Jackson and director Neill Blomkamp have both confirmed that their involvement has ended.
- Halo Legends - A series of anime shorts set in the Halo universe.
- Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn -A five part web-series based on a young UNSC cadet who is inspired by John-117.
- Halo: The Television Series - An upcoming live-action TV series produced by Steven Spielberg.
- Halo: Nightfall, an upcoming digital feature produced by Ridley Scott.
- Main article: Halo novels
- Halo: The Fall of Reach - A prequel novel to Halo: Combat Evolved, by Eric Nylund.
- Halo: The Flood - The novelization of Halo: Combat Evolved by William C. Dietz.
- Halo: First Strike - The book explaining the events between Halo: Combat Evolved and Halo 2, by Eric Nylund.
- Halo Box Set - The box set featuring the first three Halo novels.
- Halo: Ghosts of Onyx - The book introducing Onyx and the SPARTAN-III Program.
- Halo: Contact Harvest - A prequel to the Halo saga set at the beginning of the Human-Covenant War.
- Halo: The Cole Protocol - The latest novel set in the earlier years of the Human-Covenant War during the introduction of the Cole Protocol.
- Halo Boxed Set - The box set featuring the first three Halo published by Tor Books.
- Halo: Evolutions - Essential Tales of the Halo Universe - A collection of Halo stories on various subjects.
- The Forerunner Saga - A three-part series of novels set in the era of the Forerunners, by Greg Bear.
- Kilo-Five Trilogy - A trilogy of novels set after the Human-Covenant War, by Karen Traviss.
- Halo: Combat Evolved: Prima's Official Strategy Guide - The strategy guide for the Xbox version of Halo.
- Halo: Combat Evolved: Sybex Official Strategies & Secrets - The strategy guide for Halo PC.
- The Art of Halo - A behind-the-scenes art book, focusing on the evolution of Halo 2.
- Halo 2: Special Collector's Edition Manual - The manual that comes with the Halo 2 Special Collectors Edition.
- Halo 2: The Official Strategy Guide
- Halo 3: The Cradle of Life - A short webcomic made to advertise Halo 3.
- Halo 3: The Official Strategy Guide
- The Art of Halo 3 - A behind-the-scenes art book, focusing on the evolution of Halo 3.
- Halo Encyclopedia - The encyclopedia based on the Halo universe.
- Halo: Reach Official Strategy Guide - The strategy guide for Halo: Reach.
- Halo: The Essential Visual Guide - A visual guide of the Halo franchise.
- Halo: The Great Journey: The Art of Building Worlds - An art book chronicling artwork along the ten years of the Halo franchise.
- Awakening: The Art of Halo 4 - An art book focusing on artwork of Halo 4.
- Halo 4: Official Game Guide - The strategy guide for Halo 4.
- Halo 4: The Essential Visual Guide - A visual guide of Halo 4.
- Halo Graphic Novel - A comic book containing various stories set in the Halo universe.
- Halo: Uprising - A Halo comic book series by Marvel Comics, set between the events of Halo 2 and Halo 3.
- Halo: Helljumper - A comic series based on the ODST.
- Halo: Blood Line - A comic series based on Team Black.
- Halo: Fall of Reach - A comic book adaptation of the novel The Fall of Reach, comprised of three story arcs:
- Halo: Initiation - A comic series based on Sarah Palmer's career, from an ODST to a Spartan-IV.
- Halo: Escalation - A comic series based on the events after Halo 4.
- Halo: Original Soundtrack
- Halo 2: Original Soundtrack
- Halo 3: Original Soundtrack
- Halo 3: ODST Original Soundtrack
- Halo Wars: Original Soundtrack
- Halo Legends: Original Soundtrack
- Halo: Reach Original Soundtrack
- Halo 4: Original Soundtrack
- Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn Original Soundtrack
- Halo: Spartan Assault Original Soundtrack
- Greater Ark - Similar in function to Installation 00, but more massive and with a different layout.
- Installation 00 - A place where all Halos can be activated simultaneously.
- The Halos - The Forerunner weapons of absolute last resort.
- Installation 01 - One of the multiple Halo rings not visited during the series, but seen in holograms.
- Installation 02 - One of the multiple Halo rings not visited during the series, but seen in holograms.
- Installation 03 - Discovered sometime near the end of the Human-Covenant War, now the site of an orbital research facility.
- Installation 04 - The first Halo discovered, also known as Alpha Halo.
- Installation 04B - A replacement for the original ring that Master Chief destroyed.
- Installation 05 - The second Halo discovered, also known as Delta Halo.
- Installation 06 - One of the multiple Halo rings not visited during the series, but seen in holograms.
- Installation 07 - The only surviving ring from the original main array of twelve 30,000-kilometer-wide Halos.
- Omega Halo - One of the original twelve 30,000-kilometer-wide Halo Array.
The Halo logo for Halo: Reach and related media.
- ^ Tech Crunch - Ridley Scott Halo Feature Among Microsoft’s First Dozen Xbox Original Titles
- This is a disambiguation page — a navigational aid which lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.