From Halopedia, the Halo wiki
- Ninth Age of Reclamation begins with the ascension of the High Prophets of Truth, Mercy, and Regret. They declare that the Human race destroyed a vast Forerunner reliquary and are to be exterminated, starting the Human-Covenant War.
- The Assembly holds a tribunal for one of its members, who is believed to have attempted communication with the Covenant. Later in the year, they discuss the SPARTAN-II Program and how it managed to reach operational capacity a year before the Insurrection expanded beyond control.
- 1 January
- 2 February
- 3 March
- 4 April
- 5 May
- 6 July
- 7 September
- 8 October
- 9 November
- 10 Sources
- Staff Sergeants Avery Johnson and Nolan Byrne, along with Captain Ponder, begin training Harvest's Colonial Militia.
- The militia goes on another march, this time with 25kg rucksacks. In the aftermath, Johnson and Ponder attend Harvest's Solstice Celebration. Johnson is briefed by Jilan al-Cygni as to why he and Byrne are here; to prevent Insurrectionist attacks on UNSC freighters.
- The Skirmish Over Harvest: The Covenant ship Minor Transgression attacks another human ship (the Bulk Discount), said human ship having the Walk of Shame in support and hosting not only Johnson and Byrne but also an arsenal of weapons. The aliens are repelled (though Johnson receives a fractured skull) and the ship destroyed, though Dadab and Lighter Than Some are able to escape in a escape pod after making a report on the relics they've found.
- Colonial Militia trainees Wallace A. Jenkins, Forsell, Wick and Andersen begin target practice.
- The Ministry of Fortitude holds a statistic-based meeting. The Minister of Fortitude takes stimulants to help him through the ordeal.
- Fortitude wakes up, the hangover effect of the stimulants taking hold. The Vice Minister of Tranquility alerts him to the Luminary detections made by Minor Transgression. They resolve to use them to usher in an Age of Reclamation and secure their position as the next trio of Hierarchs.
- Walk of Shame is dispatched to Reach to request that FLEETCOM send a battle group in the event of first contact escalating into bloodshed.
- Johnson regains consciousness and is debriefed by Nils Thune and al-Cygni. Johnson resolves to accelerate the militia's training.
- Harvest's Tiara makes long-range radar contact with the Covenant Cruiser Rapid Conversion. Contact is lost with Harvest soon after.
- First formal contact between the Covenant and humans on Harvest. Communications go awry and the Human-Covenant War begins. 
- Jilan al-Cygni deploys a RQ-XII drone. 
- SPARTAN-IIs undergo rigorous chemical, physical and biological augmentations. Thirty three Spartans successfully pass the alterations. Thirty subjects die, and twelve are permanently disabled. 
- Funeral service for those who died undergoing augmentations in the SPARTAN-II program. 
- CMA Argo arrives in the Epsilon Indi system and makes a confirmation transmission. No further reports are received.
- John-117 kills two soldiers and severely wounds another from the 105th ODST Division in a scuffle aboard UNSC Atlas.
- Preston Cole's liver fails from cirrhosis, and is subsequently replaced - as are his damaged heart and endocrine system - with flash-cloned transplants.
- SPARTAN-IIs train with the Mark I armor in the Reach UNSC Military Complex. Dr. Halsey determines the soldiers are ready for their first mission.
- SPARTAN-IIs are briefed on their first mission aboard the destroyer UNSC Pioneer. 
- John-117 is promoted to Petty Officer Third Class. 
- Battlegroup 4, composed of the CMA Heracles, the CMA Arabia and the CMA Vostok enters the Epsilon Indi system and make contact with a Covenant ship. The Covenant ship destroys the Vostok and the Arabia with only the badly damaged Heracles escaping. Before leaving, the Battlegroup picked up a transmission in English from the Covenant ship: "Your destruction is the will of the gods, and we are their instrument." 
- The Covenant ship broadcasts the following message: "Your destruction is the will of the Gods...and we are their instrument" in complete English, showing that the Covenant have been studying Humanity for some time.
- UNSC is put on full alert for the Covenant. 
- Office of Naval Intelligence agents Lieutenant Commander Jack Hopper and Lieutenant Demos convince Vice Admiral Preston Cole to come out of retirement and lead the fleet to retake Harvest.
- The SPARTAN-IIs are informed of hostile contact with the Covenant and the fate of Harvest. They are introduced to Project MJOLNIR. 
- The Battle of Chi Ceti.
- The SPARTAN-IIs are attacked by a Covenant ship while aboard the UNSC Commonwealth above Chi Ceti 4. The Spartans escape to the surface of the planet. 
- Within the UNSC Damascus Materials Testing Facility, the SPARTAN-IIs are introduced and fitted with the MJOLNIR Mk. IV armor. 
- The SPARTAN-IIs board the Covenant ship. They plant explosives at the ship's reactor and detonate them, destroying the ship. 
- Samuel-034 dies during the destruction of the Covenant ship. 
- ^ Halo: Contact Harvest, pages 379-384
- ^ Halo: The Flood, page 134
- ^ Queen's Diary Entry.
- ^ Halo: Reach, Data pad
- ^ Halo: Reach, Data pad 9
- ^ Halo: Contact Harvest, page 105
- ^ Halo: Contact Harvest, pages 105-123
- ^ Halo: Contact Harvest, pages 124-136
- ^ Halo: Contact Harvest, page 137
- ^ Halo: Contact Harvest, page 143
- ^ Halo: Contact Harvest, pages 143-158
- ^ Halo: Contact Harvest, page 166
- ^ Halo: Contact Harvest, pages 159-166
- ^ Halo: Contact Harvest, pages ??-??
- ^ Halo: Contact Harvest, page 391
- ^ Halo: Reach Limited Edition, Intersystem News, LCDR Miranda Keyes Awarded Silver Star
- ^ Halo: Ghosts of Onyx, page 127
- ^ Halo: The Fall of Reach, pages 55-59
- ^ Halo: The Fall of Reach, pages 60-63
- ^ Halo: Contact Harvest, page 393
- ^ Halo: The Fall of Reach, pages 63-69
- ^ Halo: Evolutions - Essential Tales of the Halo Universe, "The Impossible Life and the Possible Death of Preston J. Cole", page 459
- ^ Halo: Contact Harvest, page 395
- ^ Halo: The Fall of Reach, pages 69-74
- ^ Halo: The Fall of Reach, pages 75-81
- ^ Halo: The Fall of Reach, page 77
- ^ Halo: The Fall of Reach, pages 81-94
- ^ Halo Wars: Genesis
- ^ Halo: The Fall of Reach, page 98
- ^ Halo: The Fall of Reach, page 98
- ^ Halo: Evolutions - Essential Tales of the Halo Universe, "The Impossible Life and the Possible Death of Preston J. Cole", page 460
- ^ Halo: The Fall of Reach, pages 94-101
- ^ Halo: The Fall of Reach, pages 102-113
- ^ Halo: The Fall of Reach, pages 113-119
- ^ Halo: The Fall of Reach, pages 119-130
- ^ Halo: The Fall of Reach, page 130