|“||Designed for counter-intelligence operability in the Martian territory of Acheron Fossae.||”|
The MJOLNIR/CIO variant was manufactured by Acheron Security and utilized by SPARTAN-IVs  and Counter-Intelligence Operators for Intel aquisition and strategic data conveyance deep within enemy territory. It was tested at Gdynia, Acheron Fossae on Mars.
|Browse more images on this article's gallery page.|
- Description: Designed for counter-intelligence operability in the Martian territory of Acheron Fossae
Available skins: WEB(Web), RUIN(Ruin) and RUSH(Rush)
- The WEB skin was a pre-order bonus through Amazon. It is also available in the Halo 4 Game of the Year Edition.
- The RUIN skin is available as a DLC code packaged with the CIO-armored Spartan action figure in the second series of McFarlane's Halo 4 action figures. It is not usable in Spartan Ops.
- The RUSH skin is included in the Champions Bundle. It is not usable in Spartan Ops.
Halo 5: Guardians
This armor set in Halo 5: Guardians permanently has the following
Unlock: Rare REQ card
- Helmet Description: The neural interface bypasses in the CIO helmet allows the wearer to create custom synesthesis profiles to remap the the suit sensors with their own senses.
- Body Description: CIO's niche is information denial missions: hunting down enemy scouts and preventing them from acquiring data of tactical or strategic importance.
List of appearances
- ^ a b Halo 4 Interactive Guide
- ^ Amazon.com Halo 4 pre-order
- ^ Halo 4: The Essential Visual Guide, page 148