From Halopedia, the Halo wiki
16:13, Friday, 7 March 2014 (UTC)
Hello! I'm Spartacus, a Bureaucrat and Administrator here on Halopedia and a Patroller on our sister site, Destinypedia. I joined Halopedia in January 2011 and became an admin in September 2012. If you need to get in contact with me, do so through either my talk page or my message board. If the talk page or message board isn't your thing, you are welcome to email me instead.
Likes and dislikes
Below are various things that I like and dislike about the Halo franchise.
- Anything written by Eric Nylund
- Ending of Halo 4
- Spartan Ops
- Lack of Firefight in Halo 4
- Lack of Theater in Halo 4's campaign
- Halo Encyclopedia
- Halo Legends
- Karen Traviss
Halo media I own
I have a good sized collection of Halo-related media. The titles I own or have read are listed below.
I've been around the site now for nearly three years. Below is a list of my accomplishments since joining. The list is not meant for bragging, I just like to keep track of things.
- 2 January 2011: Joined Halopedia.
- 13 February 2011: 100 edits
- 7 June 2011: 500 edits
- 31 July 2011: 1,000 edits
- 16 October 2011: Promoted to Rollbacker.
- 17 November 2011: 2,000 edits
- 13 December 2011: Changed username from Halofan1234 to Spartacus.
- 25 February 2012: 3,000 edits
- 1 March 2012: Halopedian of the Month.
- 2 September 2012: Promoted to Administrator.
- 11 September 2012: 4,000 edits
- 15 March 2013: 5,000 edits
- 29 June 2013: Promoted to Bureaucrat.
- 15 December 2013: 6,000 edits
Ask.fm • Bungie.net • Twitter • Xbox Live