From Halopedia, the Halo wiki
- "Jason is actually a lot like a shipboard A.I where, most of the time, it does miraculous work that nobody else can do. And then, the other times he's, you know, crazy."
- —Adrian Perez
Jason Jones and Alexander Seropian were the co-founders of the computer game company Bungie Studios in 1991. He has worked on Myth, Marathon and was also the project lead for Halo: Combat Evolved and Halo 2.
- He suggested Halo to be called "Red Shift". He also wanted the Elites to have tails, a suggestion many others also agreed with. However, when the animations of the Elites manning vehicles were in production, the tail was removed due to very obvious reasons, as stated in the Art of Halo book.
- Joe Staten said that the reason why most of everything you see from the Covenant is purple, was because Jason loves purple.
- He thought up the name for the space cruiser "Pillar of Autumn".
- Jason Jones has appeared multiple times as easter eggs in the Halo titles. For more information, see Half-Naked Guy and Missing Person Poster.
- His current position at Bungie is Principal Owner along with Alex.
- ^ Halo 3 Legendary Edition, 7 Steps to World Domination
- ^ Halo 2 Collector's Edition, Making of Halo 2 disc
- ^ Halo 3 Legendary Edition - Essentials, Disc Two - Halo 2 Cinematics Commentary