More Halo Wars Title Updates
Story by Spirit of Fire
Robot Entertainment has released a new Halo Wars Title Update!
Robot Entertainment has announced the 3rd Halo Wars Title Update on the Halo Wars Official Site. This patch is set to be released on Xbox Live in a few weeks. Here's a list of the changes the patch brings to Halo Wars' gameplay:
- UNSC Warthogs Gauss cannon damage against tanks and other heavily armored vehicles reduced by 25%.
- UNSC Warthogs build time increased by 3 seconds to 25 seconds.
- Anders research time bonus decreased to 25% from 50%. Her Research cost bonus remains unchanged at 50%.
- Covenant and UNSC turrets have 5% increased health and 5% increased damage.
- UNSC Elephants have a 20% more health.
- Grenade damage type now has 25% additonal damage against Warthogs and other medium armor ground vehicles.
- Recycle basic cost return fixed to be 50% for constructed buildings.
- Locked down bases when unlocked will now release units inside very quickly, which means that when under attack a player can now build a fighting force while locked down and then release them much more quickly than before.
- UNSC Leader powers disabled at the start of Reinforcement Matches.
- Players no longer receive points for team killing.
- Self Destructing/Recycling buildings now gives points to opponents.
- Players should now find it much easier to play System Link games.
- Fixed Covenant Shield Generator Exploit.
- Invisible Units should now have invisible health bars.
- Players will no longer be able to scout opposing bases by using the area-select tool.
So this is it folks, this patch will make Halo Wars more interesting and challenging to play. Will more Title Updates come out? Sure as hell they will!
You stay frosty Halopedia!
Please keep your comments civil, short (five-word minimum), to the point, and good. Thank you!