Halo 4 : King of the Hill Fueled by Mountain Dew
|Halo 4 : King of the Hill Fueled by Mountain Dew|
Kung Fu Factory, Ogmento
Location Based Augmented reality
King of the Hill (Location based)
Halo 4 : King of the Hill Fueled by Mountain Dew was a location-based augmented reality application on iOS and Android devices made by Kung Fu factory and Ogmento. It was released on October 31, 2012.
The game plays a version of King of the Hill where the hills are 7-Eleven stores. Players could attempt to defeat players holding the hills to take their place. Players could earn several rewards in the game that would benefit them in Halo 4.
- Double XP towards the player's SR.
- Bulletproof emblem
- Longbow Xbox 360 dashboard theme
- Locus helmet (US only)
- Ghost avatar prop (Canada only)
- ^ a b c d Kung Fu Factory - Halo 4: King of the Hill Fueled by Mountain Dew
- ^ a b Venturebeat - Mountain Dew-branded Halo 4 game makes a weird sort of sense
- ^ Youtube - Halo: King of the Hill Fueled by Mountain Dew - Walkthrough