A sniper rifle is a rifle used to ensure more accurate placement of bullets at longer ranges than with other small arms. A sniper rifle is built for optimal levels of accuracy, being fitted with a telescopic sight and chambered for a military centerfire cartridge.
Sniper rifle may refer to the following:
United Nations Space Command
- SRS99 series:
- Sniper Rifle System 99 Anti-Matériel - (used in Halo: Reach) The first model in the SRS99 series. Used extensively by the UNSC Army and less often by the Marine Corps.
- Sniper Rifle System 99C-S2 Anti-Matériel - (used in Halo: Combat Evolved, Halo 2, and Halo Wars) A mainstay of Marine and Navy forces during the Human-Covenant War.
- SRS99C-S2 AMB - A variant of the SRS99C-S2 AM with a different scope and a more ergonomically designed stock and handgrip.
- Sniper Rifle System 99D-S2 Anti-Matériel - (used in Halo 3 and Halo 3: ODST) A model used by the Marine Corps and the New Mombasa Police Department.
- M99 Special Application Scoped Rifle - An electromagnetically powered weapon used by Special Forces operators.
- Type-50 Sniper Rifle System - A Covenant analogue of human sniper rifles; more commonly known as the Particle Beam Rifle.
- Type-52 Special Applications Rifle - Another Covenant sniper rifle analogue; more commonly known as the Focus Rifle.
- This is a disambiguation page — a navigational aid which lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.