Welcome to Halopedia!
Welcome, to Halopedia, the definitive source for Halo information!
Please read our introduction, where you'll find out what this site is and what we're trying to accomplish.
- Need help? Visit our help section where you can find how to add images and get assistance with editing.
- Sign your edits! We only sign our edits when posting on Talk pages; to do this, just put the following code after your post: -- ~~~~. Then, when you press the "Save Page" button, Halopedia will replace the code with your username and the time and date you posted! For more information on how to customize your signature visit our help page.
Want to get involved and active on Halopedia? Join one of our usergroups!
Interested in chatting with fellow users? Then check out our IRC channel!
 Halo Reach Video Game Awards (Talk)
"I tried to put this trivia bit up but I don't know how to put the source without the picture showing up. Could someone please help me?"
To add a picture without inserting it use a colon : before the "File:" so that it says now [[:File:*filename*.
[[:File:7inTheSky.png]] gives me this: File:7inTheSky.png, the link to the picture without inserting it. Do the same with categories so that you can link to one without including the actual article to the category. Example: Category:Halo Music.
 Mind lending me a hand?
I recently needed to preform a major edit for the assassination page, so I used a draft under my user page for the edit, as I have never made such a large one.
Mind checking it out for any mistakes I may have made before I update the main one?
All info came from my own findings, you can read them here *pleasecommentprettyplease*: http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=54675449&viewreplies=true&postRepeater1-p=1
Thanks! Jabberwockxeno 15:07, 12 January 2011 (EST)
 Regarding bullet points in trivia sections
- Could you please stop undoing my edits? I'm currently trying to get rid of these unneeded bullet points. --Tentacletornado 15:09, 12 November 2011 (EST)
 About changing talk page comments...
- "To Wilc0, the reason we generally frown upon the editing of comments is that the original text the user wrote should be visible to members so it is interpreted the way they were written, as well as a number of other reasons. The author is free to change their wording if he/she is misunderstood but it doesn't make sense for others to it for them; you might change their meaning entirely, which again leads to misunderstandings, and worst still, not within their control."
- —Nicmavr, here.
- True, but I only added ONE LETTER. Nicmavr wasn't talking about grammar, he was talking about changing links in a person's post or cropping their comments. Adding ONE LETTER to correct a person's spelling is harmless, and didn't change the meaning in any way. If fixing involves cropping or rewording, I wouldn't edit it. But editing spelling is hardly a meaning change, and if it is, then it can easily reverted. Tuckerscreator(stalk) 00:57, 16 May 2012 (EDT)
You have been invited to become a member of Halopedia's Community Social Gaming!
We want you to join us in some fun multiplayer action on Halo 4. Custom gaming events and other cooperative sessions are held frequently just for that purpose. Not only will we be hosting such events over time, but we want you, as a Halopedian and a fellow gamer, to participate with other members of CSG whenever and wherever! Whether it be in Spartan Ops, War Games, or Forge mode!
For more information, please go here. More details will be revealed upon sign-ups.
We really hope you can join us!
I have no Xbox. The one I used before was my roommates'. Tuckerscreator(stalk) 15:12, 24 October 2012 (EDT)
 RE: Sidebar
Alright, I think I changed all of them. Mind taking a look to see if I possibly missed anything? Thanks again for noticing that.--11:51, 22 November 2012 (EST)
- Sure, go right ahead! The code is located in this diff. Mind showing it to me when you're done?-- 15:09, 2 December 2012 (EST)
- Oh wow, that looks really good!--
 RE: New Human Pic
Yeah, I'd been trying to find a new image for that article for a while - the Reach civilian models weren't exactly the best quality, and since we have live-action stuff it makes sense to use it here. --Jugus (Talk | Contribs) 01:24, 3 December 2012 (EST)
- I haven't tried it myself so I don't have any idea if it works. As for getting the image, it would be one of the many occasions where Campaign Theater would come in handy. In the meantime, the current image does its job fairly well - actual photos have the virtue of being, well, real, so they don't age in the same way as in-game shots do. I tried to find a decent live-action group shot, but this one is about the closest I got and I think the cadet trio works a lot better. --Jugus (Talk | Contribs) 02:13, 3 December 2012 (EST)
 RE: Dur-Didact
Ah, that would explain it then. :P--14:09, 9 February 2013 (EST)
 Spark and Lifeshaper
While it is true that Guilty Spark refers to the individual as "Lifeshaper", he also explicitly says that she is humanity's greatest champion, and both humanity and the Didact love this Lifeshaper, which is clearly in reference to the Librarian. I wouldn't be surprised if it did turn out that the individual Spark found was Chant-to-Green, but as far as Primordium is concerned he appears to be talking about the Librarian. -- SFH (talk) 00:42, 6 April 2013 (EDT)