Here are a few links to help you get started:
The Manual of Style outlines the format of all articles on Halopedia.
Get involved by helping with one of Halopedia's ongoing projects.
These smaller pages could use some attention. Please add what you can!
Check the tutorials listed here for more help. Or, visit our IRC channel for live chat support!
Thank you, we hope you enjoy your stay!
Please be extremely careful when editing this template. Your recent edit caused minor disruption to the entire site before it was reverted. If in doubt, consult myself or another administrator. — Manticore [ Admin • IRC • HOTM • Bot ] 09:18, 12 July 2008 (UTC)
"since ur an admin, i was wondering if u could get signatures to work im messages so that when someone types ~~~~, it will come up like Bioniclepluslotr 23:26, 17 November 2008 (UTC)."
- Eh? When you type ~~~~ the contents of the signature field in your preferences are placed on the page followed by a time/date stamp. Why would other users want to see your signature? — Manticore [ Admin • IRC • HOTM • Bot ] 01:24, 26 September 2008 (UTC)
 Action Figures
 Why I use this system
I believe that a user is able to put a lot more heart and soul into posts on a talk page instead of a board, and I think this makes it a lot more personal. A user should put time and effort into wharever he or she makes, and if they went to the truble of making a userbox, and they tell me to use it, well, I'm ganna use it. The old system was a lot more human. Instead of just writing each other, you had to actually think about what you were going to do, and give that person your all. It just seems... a bit more... friendly. 'Kay, I'll get off my soapbox now.
- You usually rely on the honor code that most other people won't read your message. Plus, now there aren't many who actually use this anymore, allowing for most conversations to be private. By thae way, did you join Halopedia before of after the change?
- Ah, well, now I feel old. :) Basicly, before the whole skin and code change, there wern't as many vandals as you see today. Halopedia was a much nicer to place, since it wasn't as easy to make a vandal account. The admins had more time on their hands, so you would often see them just drop by to talk with regular users. While I do realize that a lot of hard work and a lot of time was put into the "new" version, it just feels so... impersonnal. (0_o... Did I just rant about the "good old days"? *gulp* I think it's time for me to get a cane... when I look at it, and I realize that just a few days ago, I reached my first full year on halopedia...)
 Christmas List
Is it ok if I put my Christmas wish-list on this page for my friend's and family because i want to do it in a Wiki-format and I thought this is the best place to put it? Bioniclepluslotr 23:25, 17 November 2008 (UTC)
I decided to check out this wikia, and looked at your user page! Teh Lolz! (inside joke for anyone who is wondering why I put Teh Lolz! there)--Windu223 23:18, 7 May 2009 (UTC)
 Action Figures Set Names
Hi, I saw you change the "Individual Carded Figures"and "Boxed 2-Pack" into "Campaign" and "Multiplayer" in McFarlane Toys/Halo: Reach Series 5. Why? I'm just curious, since Individual Carded Figures and Boxed 2-Pack are really the names of the sets.—S331 (When I played Halo: CE, we didn't have any fancy-shmancy armor abilities...) 20:09, 27 September 2011 (EDT)
- I like them merged too, but Campaign and Multiplayer seems a bit unofficial, since they are labelled as "Individual carded figures", "Boxed 2-Pack", "Boxed 3-Pack", "Vehicle Set" on spawn.com, the source. Shouldn't we follow the source and not the tradition? Im also thinking about merging the vehicle sets with the current series, since the source list them as "Series 5 - Vehicle Set", etc. —S331 (When I played Halo: CE, we didn't have any fancy-shmancy armor abilities...) 08:42, 28 September 2011 (EDT)
- By the way, stop putting up the delete template on the pictures I uploaded. Check if people uploaded them already before you upload another one. For example, I uploaded this in September 21, while you uploaded an exact same copy on September 29, which is same size, same memory size, but different format. Also note that not a single part in the source claims that the Noble Team Deluxe Boxed Set is part of Series 5, that's speculation. :\ —S331 (When I played Halo: CE, we didn't have any fancy-shmancy armor abilities...) 23:35, 28 September 2011 (EDT)
- Don't worry. I'm very chill. I just get a bit upset when people delete my work. Uploading duplicates waste your time, the admin's time (for deleting the duplicate) and the server memory thingies. Add the source that has the information of Noble Team Set being in Series 5, not the one you have currently. Its like citing events happened in Arrival as Sierra 117. Something like that. Well... Somewhere between that. Well, you get it. :) —S331 (When I played Halo: CE, we didn't have any fancy-shmancy armor abilities...) 21:34, 29 September 2011 (EDT)