Tactical training round
The TTR has a plastic polymer shell that helps maintain the actual characteristics of bullet flight. Inside, there is a proximity fuse that dissolves the shell when the round comes within 10 centimeters of a surface. Once dissolved, a blob of red paint splatters onto the target. The paint also hides a powerful anesthetic, capable of knocking a target unconscious for hours depending on the area hit, and immobilizes the nano-fibers woven into training clothing, causing it to harden. The target then loses the ability to move the body part that is hit, simulating a bullet wound to that area.
A less advanced version of a tactical training round is used in the paint pellet gun.
List of appearances
- Halo: Contact Harvest (First appearance)
- Halo: Evolutions - Essential Tales of the Halo Universe
- Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn
- Halo: Initiation
- ^ Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn
- ^ a b Halo: Contact Harvest, page 215
- ^ Halo: Contact Harvest, page ??
- ^ Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn Part I
- ^ Halo: Evolutions - Essential Tales of the Halo Universe, "Dirt", page 122