It constructs aircraft such as Banshees and Vampires and Engineers. All of the air-based vehicle upgrades are researched at the Summit. Unlike the UNSC airpad which requires the second tech level, the summit can be built at a tech level of zero, making an early 'Banshee rush' fairly easy. Like all buildings in Halo Wars, it takes the color of the player's team.
The summit is the Covenant equivalent of the UNSC airpad.
 Units produced and available upgrades
Support unit. Instead of attacking, Engineers heal or repair friendly units and buildings.
- State of Grace
- Increased rate of healing and repair.
- Harmonious Digestion
- Increases movement speed.
- Enables speed boost special ability.
- Repeating Cannon
- Increases fire rate of cannons.
- When critically damaged, the Banshee attempts to crash into ground targets and inflicts area of effect damage.
Covenant counter-air unit, equipped with plasma cannons and a heavy needler turret.
- Starting Special Attack - Stasis
- Temporarily locks enemy aircraft in a stasis field.(Does not affect Vulture)
- Stasis Drain
- Stasis ability drains target's health and repairs the Vampire.
- Stasis Bomb
- When Stasis completely drains a target it explodes, doing large area of effect damage.