A shotgun, also known as a scattergun and peppergun, is a firearm that is usually designed to be fired from the shoulder, which uses the energy of a fixed shell to fire a number of small spherical pellets called shot, or a solid projectile called a slug.
Shotgun can refer to the following:
- DTM Series - A series of shotguns by Weapon System Technologies.
- M45 Tactical Shotgun - A shotgun featured in Halo: Reach.
- Underslung Shotgun
- Type-52 Pistol - A pistol-shotgun favored by the Jiralhanae. Better known as the Mauler. Featured in Halo 3 and Halo 3: ODST.
- Z-180 Close Combat Rifle/Asymmetric Engagement Mitigator - Used in the latter part of the Forerunner-Flood war. Better known as the Scattershot. Featured in Halo 4.
- This is a disambiguation page — a navigational aid which lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.