From Halopedia, the Halo wiki
The word Shield, could refer to the following:
- Armor lock - An armor ability from Halo: Reach that forms a shield, making the player invincible but immobile for a short time.
- Bubble Shield - A Covenant Loyalist personal defense device from Halo 3.
- Deployable Cover - A Halo 3 deployable piece of Equipment, similar to the Stationary Shield Generator.
- Energy shielding - A technology utilized by both Covenant and UNSC supersoldiers which provides limited protection.
- Hardlight Shield - A Forerunner armor ability from Halo 4.
- Kig-yar point defense gauntlet - An arm-held energy shield used by the Kig-yar.
- Sangheili point defense gauntlet - An arm-held energy shield used by the Sangheili.
- Energy shield test station - A machine which activates the MJOLNIR's shield system.
- Shield door - A Forerunner energy shield which repels gunfire.
- Covenant shield generator - A Covenant structure which provides limited protection in Halo Wars.
- Stationary shield generator - A device used by the Covenant during offensive ground operations.
- This is a disambiguation page — a navigational aid which lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.