Due to the increasing popularity of "parodies" being created (example, Halopedians in 24, Scrubs, etc.), a few rules have been put down so that they are good posts and not just a picture with just a few names over them.
In order for your parody to be safe on Halopedia, it must follow ALL of the following rules:
- First, you need to have a good picture of good quality, the users you place on there should have easily read names and quick to recognize.
- Secondly, you need to understand what the character your placing a user's head over is like. Meaning, you need to put some thought into what user it should be due to their personality, actions, and thoughts. Placing someone as a random Spartan isn't going to cut it.
- And lastly, make a statement about why you made the certain parody image and why you chose that character to be a particular Halopedian. As well as listing who each user is at the bottom of the section.
To submit a parody, place it into the talk page.
To achieve quality status, it must:
- Have a picture with the names of all users included, in a neat and organized fashion, being presentable. The picture must be large enough for it to look good at 800px or higher. Files should be saved as .PNG to increase the quality of the image and reduce blurry-ness.
- Users should be listed in this format: '''[[User:USERNAME|USERNAME]]''' as '''[Link to character page on external site Character name]''', explanation of why that user is a particular character.
- For example
'''[[User:CommanderTony|CommanderTony]]''' as '''''[http://that70sshow.wikia.com/wiki/Red_Forman Red Forman]''''', a father figure to Eric Forman (The Halopedian Community), he continuously notes people's mistakes and criticizes them for it.
- which in the end, should look like this: