A shortcut is an abbreviation of the name of a project page of Halopedia policy intended to make it faster and easier to access that page and use it in common conversation and for searching. Shortcuts are usually only used for policy pages, normal Halopedia pages usually have several other pages that redirect to them, anyway.
Shortcuts are generally just acronyms for what the title of the page is called, but can be anything that is memorable and pertains to the page.
Shortcuts are usually displayed in a template on the top right of the policy page. When creating a shortcut, please include it on the page it is intended for, using the following template:
Below is a list of existing shortcuts that exist for Halopedia's Policy and help pages, as well as other important Halopedia pages.
 Community Pages
- Halopedia:FanArt Committee - H:FAC
- Halopedia:Halopedian - H:H
- Halopedia talk:Halopedian of the Month - H:HOTM
- Halopedia:Featured/Quote - H:FQ
 Help Pages
 Policy Pages
- Halopedia:Administrators - H:A
- Halopedia:General Disclaimer - H:GD
- Halopedia:What Halopedia is not - H:NOT
- Halopedia:Protected Page Policy - H:PP
- Halopedia:Blocking Policy - H:BP
- Halopedia:Canon Policy - H:CP
- Halopedia:Image Policy - H:IP
 User Groups
- Halopedia:Covenant of Halopedia - CoH
- Halopedia:UNSC of Halopedia - UoH
- Halopedia:Ancients of Halopedia - AoH, FoH, PoH
|List of Help pages in Halopedia|
|Disambiguations • Editing • Images • Links • Manual of Style • References • Rollback Rights • Shortcuts • Sources • Signatures • Tables • Talk Pages • Templates • Userboxes • Videos • Walkthroughs|