From Halopedia, the Halo wiki
A grenade is a hand thrown anti-infantry, or anti-vehicle weapon, while some might serve both purposes. They are primed by the user, and then thrown toward the target(s).
- M9 High-Explosive Dual-Purpose "Fragmentation Grenade" - Featured in all Halo games.
- Flashbang grenade
- Sonic grenade
- Napalm grenade
- Type-1 Antipersonnel "Plasma Grenade" - Featured in all Halo games.
- Type-2 Antipersonnel Fragmentation "Spike Grenade" - Featured only in Halo 3.
- Type-3 Antipersonnel/Antimateriel Incendiary "Firebomb Grenade" - Featured only in Halo 3.
- Z-040 Attenuation Field Generator "Pulse Grenade" - Featured only in Halo 4.
- This is a disambiguation page — a navigational aid which lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.