Armor permutations are features in Halo 3, Halo 3: ODST, Halo: Reach, Halo 4, and Halo 2 Anniversary that allow players to customize their multiplayer character's armor to their liking. In Halo 3 and Halo: Reach, this feature allows players to change the armor pieces worn by their multiplayer character. Halo 3: ODST allows the player to choose between squad members, and thus take on their own specific ODST armor configuration. Players also have the option of choosing between being a Spartan or Elite in Halo 2 and Halo 3, whereas Halo: Reach allows full body customization of Elite armor along with Spartan Armor. Halo 4 does not allow Elite customization or even playability, unlike most of the past games, but it does continue each game's allowance of gender choice. Halo 2 Anniversary returns Elites as playable multiplayer characters.
For a more detailed article, see:
- Armor permutations (Halo 3)
- Armor permutations (Halo 3: ODST)
- Armor permutations (Halo: Reach)
- Armor permutations (Halo 4)
- This is a disambiguation page — a navigational aid which lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.